Member Information and Security
In consideration of User's use of the Site, User agrees to (a) provide accurate, current and complete information about you as requested by any registration process/forms ("User Information"); (b) maintain and update User Information in a timely manner; (c) maintain the security of your password and identification; and (d) be fully responsible for all use of User's account and for any actions that take place using User's account. User is entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of User's password.
Proprietary Rights in Site Content
All content on the Site including all images, text, photographs, video, statistics, information, applications, articles, icons, illustrations, designs, logos and other material that are part of this Site (collectively, the "Content") are the proprietary property of Texas Tournament Trails or its licensors with all rights reserved. Site Content cannot be modified, reproduced, copied, posted, transmitted, downloaded, republished or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Texas Tournament Trails. The foregoing does not include any Content posted legally to the Site by the User.
Copyrights and Trademarks
Unless otherwise noted, all Content has copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by Texas Tournament Trails, on of its affiliates or by third parties or Sponsors who have licensed their materials to Texas Tournament Trails and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all Content on the Site is the exclusive property of Texas Tournament Trails and is also protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
Copyright and Trademark Objection
Texas Tournament Trails respects the intellectual property rights of others and bar Site Users from posting Content that would violate any third parties Copyright or trademark rights. Upon receipt of any Copyright or Trademark infringement notification, Texas Tournament Trails will immediately remove or block access to the allegedly infringed material. If a User has repeated infringement complaints against them, Texas Tournament Trails, in its sole discretion, may terminate that User's account.
User Content Posted and Responsibilities
User understands that the Community section of the Site is available for User's personal, non-commercial use only. This Site may also include bulletin boards and chat rooms, which allow feedback to Texas Tournament Trails and real-time interaction between users, and other features such as personalized home pages and threaded discussion areas, which allow users to communicate with others. Texas Tournament Trails does not control the messages, information or files that others may provide through the Site. User agrees and warrants that any Content posted by User will not violate any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights. Further User agrees and warrants that User will not post Content that contains libelous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material.
User is exclusively and solely responsible for User's profile (meaning User's name, image and likeness), photos, messages, music, video, text and any other Content that User upload, displays or publishes (hereinafter "posts") on the Site. User is barred from posting unpermitted material or Content not created by the User. Texas Tournament Trails may at any time delete or remove, with or without notice, any Content posted by User, in its sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever, including Content that Texas Tournament Trails deems to violate this Agreement. User is solely and exclusively responsible for any and all cost and/or expense for creating backup copies for User's Contented posted to the Site.
When User posts to any part of the Site User represents and warrants that User has the right to grant to Texas Tournament Trails n irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully paid, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute such Content for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, on or in connection with the Site or the promotion thereof, to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. User may remove Content at any time for any reason whatsoever.
In addition User agrees not to use the Site to
- Post Content that is patently offensive or is objectionable, deemed in the sole judgment by Texas Tournament Trails or which restricts any other users's use of the Site or which may expose Texas Tournament Trails or its users to any liability of any kind whatsoever;
- Solicit information from anyone who is under the age of eighteen (18)
- Post Content that contains nudity or excessive violence;
- Promote any unlawful act or violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights or trademark rights of a third party;
- Post Content or otherwise make available information that is in any way threatening, criminal, defamatory, infringing, hateful, racist, obscene or fraudulent;
- Gain access to another User's account or create a false identity;
- Intimidate or harass another;
- Transmit any sort of "junk mail," "chain letter," or unsolicited emails, instant messages or "spam;"
- Post any sort of advertising or commercial activity and/or sales including but not limited to pyramid schemes, sweepstakes or contests;
- Promote criminal activity and behavior or provide any type of information on how to commit crimes including but not limited to violating someone's privacy, spreading viruses or making or buying illegal weapons;
- Publicly post private information that would create a security risk for any person including names, address, email address, Social Security numbers, credit card numbers and phone numbers;
- Solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposed;
- Impersonate another person or misrepresent oneself;
- Upload any programs containing software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to destroy, disrupt or limit the functionality the Site;
- Use the Service to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
- Use the Service to post or transmit any information, software or other material which violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or right holder.
- Use the Service to post or transmit any information, software or other material, which contains a virus or other harmful component.
- Use the Service to post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or which contains advertising
User understands that Texas Tournament Trails has no obligation to monitor any bulletin boards, chat rooms or other areas of the Site through which users can supply information or material. However, Texas Tournament Trails reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, or to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that in Texas Tournament Trails' sole discretion are objectionable or in violation of these terms and conditions.
Use of Site
This Site and all its Contents are intended solely for personal, noncommercial use. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Site for your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Site or any related software. All software used on this Site is the property of Texas Tournament Trails or its suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The content and software on this Site may be used only as a browsing resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this Site is strictly prohibited. Texas Tournament Trails and Texas Team Trail are both trademarks of OUTDOOR TEAMWORKS, LLC.
User comments, feedback, postcards and other submissions
All comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Texas Tournament Trails on or by this Site or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") shall be and remain Texas Tournament Trails' property. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to Texas Tournament Trails of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Comments. Thus, Texas Tournament Trails will own exclusively all such rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any Comments. Texas Tournament Trails is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to User any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. User agrees that no Comments submitted by User to the Site will violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s). User further agrees that no Comments submitted by User to the Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material. User is and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Comments User makes. Texas Tournament Trails welcomes User comments regarding the Texas Tournament Trails Site. However, any comments, feedback, notes, messages, ideas, suggestions or other communications (collectively, "Comments") submitted by you shall be and remain the exclusive property of Texas Tournament Trails. Your submission of any such Comments shall constitute an assignment to Texas Tournament Trails of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Comments. Texas Tournament Trails will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish and distribute any material User submits for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating User in any way. For this reason, we ask that you not send us any comments that you do not wish to assign to us, including any confidential information or any original creative materials such as stories, product ideas, computer code or original artwork.
Accuracy of tournament data
The Site contains several reproductions of the Tournament results and Tour standings from all of the fishing tournaments conducted by Texas Tournament Trails. To the extent that there is an error in the reproduction of these results and standings on the Site, the actual results as reported at the event will always be the determining factor for prize awards for the events.
We can also be reached by email: firstname.lastname@example.org